Buffalo Chicken Dip
4 12.5 ounce cans of chicken (yes canned chicken); drained
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 jar of bleu cheese dressing
5 oz (or to taste) of Crystal Brand Hot Sauce
6 oz of your favorite buffalo sauce; I like Frank’s Buffalo or Sweet Baby Ray’s
1/2 to 1 cup of bleu cheese crumbles ( you have to eye ball this part)
9×12 baking dish
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. While oven is pre-heating unwrap the cream cheese place in pan then put pan in oven to soften the cream cheese.
2. Mash up your softened cream cheese and place drained chicken in pan stir around to mix.
3. Place two cups of shredded cheese and and stir to combine.
4. Mix in bleu cheese dressing.
5. Splash the 5 oz of Crystal Hot sauce on your mixture then stir to combine. Next add the buffalo sauce and stir to combine. At this point it will be hard to stir, which is a good sign. If it is to saucy add more shredded cheese.
6. Lastly place the bleu cheese crumbles on top of your master piece and bake on 350 until the dip starts to bubble. This will depend on how thick or thin you make your dip. Typically it takes any where from 25-35 minutes.
7. Let sit for about 10 minutes as to not burn your mouth.
This dip can be eaten with a fork or with your favorite chips.