½ cup almond flour/meal
⅓ cup coconut flour
⅓ cup Unsweetended Shredded Coconut
½ cup Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
½ cup coconut milk
½ cup Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee
⅓ cup Raw Honey
4 eggs, whisked
2 teaspoon ground coffee
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon
pinch of salt
For the topping:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients: almond meal, coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking soda and baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Then add your wet remaining ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix together.
- Grease a 8×8 or 9×9 glass baking dish and pour into the dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until edges are browned and middle is completely cooked through.
- While your cake is cooking, pull out a large skillet and place over medium heat.
- Add your coconut oil then almonds. Mix to coat almonds.
- When the almonds begin to toast and have a bit of browning to them (be careful because they burn easily) add your honey, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Cook for a couple minutes longer being sure not to burn the almonds, but remove from heat.
- Once cake is done cooking, top with almonds and slightly press down to help stick to the cake. Let cool then serve with some delicious Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee!
This recipe comes from one of my favorite Paleo Websites: PaleOMG! This girl is amazing and always has very good stuff not to mention her stuff is so easy to follow.